See Our Values
- Christ-centered: our focus is on the person, work, and message of Jesus Christ – expressed through prayer and worship.
- Bible Based: The Bible as the absolute and final authority- expressed through Word study and application.
- Spirit led: Desiring for the Holy Spirit to direct us – expressed through a relationship with and obedience to the Holy Spirit.
- Servant leaders: acknowledging that God appoints all leaders- expressed through submission.
- People of Godly character: living with integrity, humility and honor- expressed through good stewardship, being teachable at all times, in accountable relationships, reflecting the pursuit of justice.
- Godly influence of the world: obeying the call to make a difference- expressed by relevantly engaging society and influencing it positively, advancing the Kingdom of God.
- Committed to Discipleship: believing that this is the process of transformation- expressed through the intentional pursuit of Christlikeness and the raising of Godly servant leaders.
- Devoted to marriage, family and relationships: believing that God is relational-expressed through equipping and supporting people in their vital connections with others.
- Every person is significant: treating all people as significant & unique, made in the image of God- expressed through a welcoming environment for all.